Marine Logistics Headquarters
Introduction of Division
Our Marine Environmental Policy - For Protecting Our Ocean-
Fuji Trading Group shall conduct our operations so as to contribute to protection of marine environment. We shall support our customers' ships in this field to the best of our ability.
- We correctly understand MARPOL (International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships) and its Annex V (Regulations for the Prevention of Pollution by Garbage from Ships).
- We cooperate with/support ships that are directly responsible for protection of the marine environment.
- We do our best to exclude plastic products from packing materials, and will strongly request makers, dealers and suppliers with whom we have business to cooperate with us in this field.
- We place greater importance to economic efficiency and act for maximum effect with minimum cost.
- We put top priority on safe operation in delivery work, thoroughly inspect and maintain vehicles/equipment, and train our staff for this purpose.
- We always organize our warehouse, maintain the cleanliness, do not keep unnecessary goods long, and will ensure the safety and effective use of space.
- We actively implement wider adoption of environmentally friendly products and commodities.And we do not supply commodities which may give adverse effects to the global environment, not limited to the ocean.
- We communicate this policy to all personnel working in our group companies and have them act in line with it.